This service is a short-term daytime care for pets, where owners drop off their pets during periods that cannot take care of them. This service can be only provided if the pet passed the medical checkup.
Great for social hyper dogs & busy owners!
15% discount will be applied for multiple dogs from the same family
15% discount on any added grooming treatment(s)
Small Dogs: SAR 100 / Day
Medium Dogs: SAR 120 / Day
Large Dogs: SAR 140 / Day
All bookings, either confirmed or pending are subject to The Social Pup Terms and Conditions. Submission of a Booking Form constitutes acceptance of these terms and your continued use of our services confirms your acceptance of the terms in force each time you use The Social Pup.
The Terms and Conditions set out an agreement between ‘you’ the owner, and The Social Pup ‘the carer’.
Boarding & Daycare
- Bookings are not confirmed until the deposit has been paid, which is due at the time of submitting the Booking Form. You agree to make all future bookings through The Social Pup.You also agree that you will not accept any offer of a stay from any of our carers without having booked through The Social Pup.
- You confirm that you agree that if you cancel your booking for whatever reason, your deposit is non–refundable.
- You agree to return the forms and pay the deposit within 10 days of your initial enquiry. You understand that provisional bookings are not accepted. The Social Pup cannot be held responsible for keeping bookings open any longer than ten days without contact.
- All dogs must be up to date with their vaccinations, worming, tick and flea treatments. You must provide the carer with the vaccination booklet at the start of each board.
- If you collect your dog before the confirmed end date of the board you will not receive a refund.
- The Social Pup is not subject to Distance Selling Regulations. By paying your deposit you are confirming your booking and therefore entering a legal contract with The Social Pup subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- You agree to provide full, honest and detailed information in the Booking Form about your dog/s and agree to our terms and conditions. During your continued use of The Social Pup services you agree to keep us informed of any changes to your dog/s Booking Form. Failure on your part to disclose any matter whether material fact or not, which in our view might render your dog unsuitable for boarding with the carer or to use this home boarding service will amount to breach of conditions and termination of your dog’s stay without refund.
- We are unable to accept dogs with aggression problems towards other dogs or people.
- We are happy to accept bookings for non-spayed bitches, however if you believe your dog is due in season during her board you must inform us. Please be aware that we will make every effort to protect your non-spayed bitch from unwanted male attention, but cannot be held responsible for any accidents that may occur and may result in an unwanted pregnancy.
- You have disclosed any known dangers associated with your dog.
- You confirm that you agree should your dog’s behaviour become uncontrollable, destructive or unreasonable, you accept that he/she will be placed in a dog boarding kennel until your return which will be payable by yourself upon your return. There will be no refund of the boarding fees you have paid to The Social Pup and any additional fees charged by the kennels will be payable by you.
- The Social Pup will care for your dog as you would, and whilst we will make every effort to ensure your dog/s is cared for to our usual high standards.
- The Social Pup expects total honesty regarding your dog’s behaviour before your dog’s stay. If you are worried about how your dog will settle in, a trial stay is recommended (minimum two days or one over-night) at the standard rate.
- You confirm that you are the legal owner of your dog.
- You confirm that your dog has not been ill with any contagious disease or condition within the past 30 days and that your dog has received all the necessary vaccinations.
- The Social Pup will use all care to ensure the happiness, safety and welfare of your dog/s. If however your dog becomes unwell or has an accident during his board we will supply necessary veterinary care. You agree for The Social Pup to make any decisions regarding your dog’s health/welfare, providing it is acting in the best interest of your dog. An emergency contact number for you or someone to make these decisions on your behalf will be required. You agree to be responsible for payment of veterinary fees incurred upon your return.
- You agree that if your dog attacks, or is involved in a fight with, another dog (and/or person) causing injury to that dog (and /or person), you will be responsible for any losses incurred as a result including, but not limited to, payment of veterinary fees in respect of injuries to another animal caused by your dog.
- The client is responsible for any veterinary bills, no matter how they are incurred whilst the pets are in the care of The Social Pup.
The Social Pup Carer’s Code of Practice
- The Social Pup shall practice with integrity, responsibility and trustworthiness and shall recognise their responsibility to their clients, clients’ pets, clients’ property, and society in general.
- The welfare of clients’ dogs shall be paramount and shall not be made subordinate to commercial consideration.
- All The Social Pup shall maintain professional relationships with their clients and shall not exploit such relationships for improper personal, professional or financial gain, nor seek inappropriately to impose their own values on clients. The Social Pup shall not disclose any personal or private information about their clients.
- The Social Pup will not leave dogs unattended except for short periods only or as agreed with owners.
- The Social Pup will provide clean, dry, warm, draught-free bedding space; an area for dogs to relieve themselves; food and fresh water.
- The Social Pup will ensure dogs are walked according to the owner’s instructions at all times except off leash.