Our first priority is to ensure our outdoor space is safe for everybody. For safety measures, only dogs with memberships can access Hyde Bark. We go through a mandatory screening process for each dog starting from a full medical examination, Phycological/behavioral assessment & ending with a welcome treatment done by our experienced groomers.
Our Membership Plans
- The minimum age for candidates should be 18 years of age
- All dogs must be at least four months of age
- All dogs must pass our assessment examination
- Each subscription is valid for for its examined dog/s
- All dogs must be trained to respond to basic commands
- Downgrading the membership packages is not possible
- No refunds are available after 1 week from the date of subscribing & only applicable if non of the benefits are used
- We have the right to cancel a subscription at any given time should the holder violate any of the park rules repeatedly
- Upon agreeing to the membership rules, owners have consented to taking full legal responsibility for the behavior of
Please read this agreement carefully and be aware that, in consideration for permission to use The Social Pup membership programme, you will be expressly assuming legal liability and waiving legal rights.
- Dog Park Rules: I have read The Social Pup house rules and I understand that I am responsible for supervising my dogs and determining
whether or not the use of the space is an appropriate activity. I understand that breaching the rules of the dog park may result in
revocation of the membership.
- No false information: I hereby certify that all the information I have provided is not false. I understand that providing false information
may result in revocation of my membership.
- Downpayment: All applicants are asked to pay a deposit of 350 SAR, which is the cost of the medical and behavioural assessments. In the case of the applicant being rejected or if the applicant decides to discontinue the membership process, this sum is non-refundible.
- Personal Use Only: I hereby declare that this membership is for personal use only, and I shall not allow anyone else to use my
membership unless I receive explicit approval from The Social Pup.
- Assumption of Risk: I acknowledge that accidents and mishaps can occur at any given time. I recognise that TSP staff cannot fully
control the behavior of all the dogs (and their owners) in the backyard.
- Indemnity: I agree to indemnify and hold harmless The Social Pup, and each of their employees, managers and volunteers (the
“Indemnitees”) from all losses, claims and liabilities (including attorneys’ fees and expenses) arising from the personal injury to or death of
any person or dog or damage to any property resulting directly or indirectly from the use by me, my dog, my guests or my family in the
- Hold Harmless: I hereby agree to waive, release and forever discharge the Indemnitees from any and all claims for injuries, damages
or loss to myself, my guests, family and dogs which we may have or which may accrue arising out of or connected in any way with the use
of the backyard.
- Agreement: I have read this document. By my signature, I agree to the foregoing.